Need a repair shop for tube amp Detrioit-Toledo

I have a Golden tube audio |SE 40 that I thinks needs rebaised,. Also a western electric tube CD player with output issues. I have contacted most in phone book and they are not interested unless they sell the product. Any names of good shops or techs greatly appreciated. |Thanks| Jeff
timecrunch
If you are not able to find someone send me a PM. I know a tech in Toledo that has been working on tube gear for about 50 years. He is retired now, but may be interested.
I have a bias harness in one the boxes for my Golden tube but not sure how to go about it. I was hoping a local tech could do this and maybe explain it for my future reference. I did change the tubes in the CD player and am trying this out soon.
if you're given bias harness, than you should check bias with voltmeter or multi-meter at 600mV or .6V. check/correct bias on each pot. if the difference is large from .6V and you're not able to bring it there, than you have possibility of a bad tube. connection of probes to the most of multimeters as well as setting is self-explanatory and easy. adjust bias pot slow and constantly monitor tube and multi-meter.