Name 3 songs where audio quality and song quality completely align

Lately I’ve found myself alternating between music I love (but sounds mediocre) and music I don’t know well or only like (but sounds incredible).

Occasionally, I stumble across a track where the song could both serve as a great show off piece for my gear and I love the music.

If you can, name up to 3 songs where the audio and song quality take you over the moon with pleasure.

128x128hilde45

All good fun and thanks to all for the fantastic list of songs... more of these posts please!

@vitussl101 

Stop purchasing audiophile rated music and buy what you like. 

You're saying that you can't do that?  Sheesh!

Ah, but that's the great Catch 22 of audio!

The more money you pour into this hobby the more better you expect your music to sound.

Unfortunately most recordings do not scale up accordingly.

So you pour even more money in as you swap and upgrade.

Eventually you may succumb to the gravitation towards to audiophile recordings. The kind that we see everywhere from dealers demo material, to the musical fare at most shows, to online reviews and reviewers reference recordings in magazines.

With average or poor recordings sonic differences tend to scale down disappointingly.

As you suggest, we should disembark from our neverending search for sonic perfection but as the song said,

"We are all just prisoners here

Of our own device"

"We are programmed to receive

You can check out any time you like

But you can never leave"

Post removed 

May I suggest three - albums, not tunes.
Two you might know and one you most likely don’t.

1. Frank Sinatra & Jobim - Francis Albert Sinatra & Antonio Carlos Jobim
Beautiful songs masterfully performed and recorded.
A masterpiece, Sinatra at his mature peak.

2. Ralph McTell - Streets. The brilliant British singer-songwriter and first rate acoustic guitar player in a collection of his best tunes, all with great arrangements and high-end worthy sound. You’ll want to hear more of him after you listen to this album.

3. Al Stewart - Year of the Cat. Again, an ear-pleasing combination of great pop tunes, dynamic arrangements, and brilliant engineering.

Check out my Pure silver interconnects at silversolids.com.
Reviewers keep buying them.