Motor Controller ugrade for Raven One Turntable

Jeff, at Highwater Sound has said that owners of the TW Acustic Raven One turntable can experience a huge improvement in sound by replacing the Raven One motor controller with the controller from the Raven AC turntable.

Has anyone tried this? Jeff is the authority on the Raven turntables, so I am sure he is right about this. I am just curious to hear from any Raven One owners that have tried this.
slowhand
Syntax maybe pictures along with caption "VPI dual Motor flywheel assembly + SDS.

Something like that

Tweak Me

Syntax, okay but I still don't understand why you would sugest such, no need to explain.

It's great that Peterayer started the other thread, the individuals who have posted there have been very helpful, what a difference from some individuals who have posted in this thread.

No attacks, not trying to suggests something is wrong with what they have but instead just very educational, proper info. traded back and forth, I personally never knew there was that much going on and involved.
My dear Dev one last time, now your obsessing over me and my stereo. : )

OK you can stop obsessing : )

I am concerned ,hopefully you can grasp the meaning of these sentences and not get them all fouled up like your TW acoustic brothers.

First though I have a question, am I off with the price of the BK ???? this is yet another bash to my credibility.

: (

You mean they were able to hold back the price since 2009!!! of $40,000.00!!!!
Maybe on top with further discounts and a bogus low ball invoice for border customs, a stunning deal!
Practically unheard of in the industry!!! just how can they do it!!!

: o

OK.
I buy only "A" list audio magazine category components. I read all the reviews only of the best available .
Then search the internet for even more talk to help validate potential purchases.
People in this hobby know what they are doing now, my question is what did they do before the internet????

OK back to your concerns and mine.

Though my new table was just replaced with an old one at half the price purely on musical grounds, I did feel foolish about the 30 grand spent on two occasions, long story that you and your TW brothers would find madding complicated and confusing.

Blackburn,

I think you are missing the point, just so you know I'm not obsessing over you or your gear.

I personally have nothing against you and truely enjoy discussing with others in this whole audio thing we have in common but when someone "YOUR POSTS" are aggresive basically telling people what ever they own is crap, broken, over priced etc. is just wrong.

When someone "SOME OF YOUR STATEMENTS" are just not true and again come across as an attack well you know this is just wrong.

You can read through my past threads and see that I don't bash individules, suggest thier gear is crap etc. but I will call the person out just like I have with you.

You weren't suggesting I buy "A" list product from the reviews were you? or you you saying you do? because if you were referring to me that is absolutely not true I don't even read them.

Who cares what one pays or what one costs, it's all relative and if the person can aford it why are you so darn concerned.

My VAC amps list for $78K, my MBL's $60K that's allot more than the TW BK table. I'm looking at purchasing a car that will cost me over $300K, who cares I can afford it.

Again even in this posting you seem to have a reason to slam and be sarcastic when you say;

"long story that you and your TW brothers would find madding complicated and confusing."

Why so sarcastic again? it's not needed.

Refer to my first posting in this specific thread and read it, I was trying to find out what was actually going on, it's you and a few others posting who appear to have hidden agendas and a axe to grind with TW product.

Please educate me, I'm always open minded. What's the big secret, tell us what you have.

That's a pretty cool set-up, Syntax. Clearly you have studied at the feet of Dertonearm, at the school of two motors.