Most valuable LP

What is the most valuable vinyl you have in your collection/ever found?

jccampbellii
Bought This for .49 cents at a local thrift shop.  I live in a city with one of the top music schools in the US so I suspect this came from a prof's collection.  I have priced it from $100 to $299 on the web.  lol
in mint condition, very sight wear on cover

A Mercury Living Presence Janos Starker Dorati Dvorak Cello Concerto Bruch LP Mercury SR90303 RFR-3 Stereo ED1
I have a sealed MFSL of Billie Holiday I bought around 30 years ago, no idea what thats worth. Might not be worth crap. I have a box set of Rolling Stones albums I bought in the 70’s, black box with name in sparkly glitter,came with a black glitter tee shirt. Taped it to cassette and havent touched it since.
MFSL Beatles box set; purchased new and mostly unplayed.  Number 4300 something from the first pressing.  
Tom Petty Wildflowers - I remember going into this record shop a bunch of times and being too cheap to pony up the $40 or whatever they were asking for it at the time.  Finally grabbed it months later still one of my all time favourite albums and the sound quality is outstanding on this one as well.

According to Discogs, mine is actually a 45. A punk record, The Stimulators, Loud Fast Rules. I purchased it new in a NYC record store in the St Marks Square area, close to CBGB’s; I believe Subway Records. That was in 1980 during my punk/new wave period.

Discogs states in the condition it is in, barely played with the original insert, has sold for $250 to $700+. I would say if I was patient, I could easily get $500 for it.

I was kinda shocked, and immediately put in in a plastic outer sleeve.