Most overrated bands

What are some examples of seriously overrated bands? My candidates are

1. Led Zeppelin
2. Velvet Underground
3. U2
4. Ramones
5. The Who
defiantboomerang
For clarity, when I say Beck was dancing around on stage, I don't mean merely moving physically, whether in response to the music or in terms of showmanship. (I think stage performers should put on a show, not just stand there like the Grateful Dead or Phish. Boring!) I mean he was literally dancing, like he was on the dance floor. Both his arms straight out, movin' and groovin', like he had a dance partner. That seems appropriate for what a great songwriter I worked with called "body music" (Michael Jackson, Prince, Madonna, whatever)---that's what that music is for. But for anyone who aspires to be taken seriously as a songwriter, which I thought Beck did? Can you imagine John Lennon, Tom Waits, John Hiatt, Leonard Cohen, or Paul Simon, dancing like they are a Vegas entertainer?! Cheesy, man.
My two cents on Beck... I like a lot of his music. I think he has shown signs of brilliance at times. I saw him on ACL a few weeks ago and I found it painful to watch him move around on stage. His showmanship does not seem to be his strong suit.
The Beatles sometimes make sense, but E-streat OMG as well as JBJovi are so bad yo!