Most effective way to add room correction?

I currently have a bluesound Node2i using Schiit Bifrost 2 Dac to a Rogue Cronus II. I am looking to add room correction and was wondering the best path to take.

cfosselman

I'm looking for more of just a room correction method since I already have amplification and a decent dac. I was looking at the paradigm pw link and it seems promising 

The most effective way to add room correction is amazingly enough,

start with treating the room then move forward with

{DSP} digital signal processing.

This is the order the professionals use.

This due to DSP inherently having limitations that are lessened by

physical room treatments.

Mechanical equalization fine tuned by ears instead of electronical equalization with mic but it take a dedicated room ...

Not perfect but damning good ...

Each ears are different dont forgot that....

The mic equalize with CHOSEN thin set of frequencies and optimize the relation between the speakers ------> for the room not for your ears ....

My mechanical equalization by Helmholtz method equalize the room ------> for the speakers and for my ears and with my ears at the same time...

The reason it is so is my acoustical grid of resonators modifiy the pressure zones of the room and improve the way the first frontwave access each one of my ears , then accomodating the speakers and my ears at the same time....

Not perfect but damn good....

Timbre perception with the bandwith of human voice is the measuring meter, not thin frequencies processed through a mic...

But it is impossible to do in a living room....

Merry Christmast...

I forgot to say that electronical equalization is BY DESIGN valid for a sweet spot measured in MILLIMETERS ONLY....

My mechanical equalization is related to a sweet spot measured in few inches then able to accomodate head movement without audible lost of S.Q....

Then electronical equalization give out of this millimeter sweet spot if you move your location in inches no more any  positive S.Q.

Think about that....

Electronical equalisation is a TOOL ONLY with very limited use window...

My mechanical equalization devices are permanent part of my room....It is not a tool....

Acoustic treatment of the room first...  Base absorbers in the corners...  Wide band absorbers and diffusers as needed...  Use REW to "see" what is going on in the room...  Use EQ sparingly as a last resort...