Mono Reissues and the Conical Stylus

Hi Folks,

Recently I started buying mono reissues from Speakers Corner, Impex, and have recently ordered a few from Analogphonic. They're all of the 'long haired' variety. In the process, I've come to discovery threads where posters claim that the newer mono reissue grooves are cut in a V (stereo) shape rather than the vintage U (mono) shape.
My AT 33 mono cartridge comes with a conical stylus and from what I can tell, so do the better mono cartridges, i.e. the Miyajima Zero Mono. This of course would then create an issue where it pertains to using a conical stylus in a V shaped groove.

Around November, I plan to purchase a Jelco tonearm for my modified Thorens TD 160 and after that, will be looking to upgrade to a higher end mono cartridge. However, I don't see that they're would be a viable solution to the stylus dilemma given that I will only have one tonearm. I do by the way own a collection of early mono records but would like to find a cartridge that better crosses over between my vintage pressings and my reissues. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
goofyfoot
Goofyfoot: I get it :)

As an aside; the Schick arm actually isn't extremely high in effective mass and can be pretty great with many modern carts (lyra comes to mind). The GMII is higher in effective mass so more focused to the very low compliance direction.
Both come in 9" btw...
'An MC cartridge with such stylus must be retipped every 300 hrs.'

According to who and why? 

I don't own 1960's mono, just earlier (no shellac) and a few reissues.

solypsa, thanks for showing me the Groovemaster II tonearm. It gets great reiews and certainly looks the part. I suppose I could put off buying the Jelco and wait until I'm able to afford a 9"GM at roughly $1,700.00, twice the price of the Jelco. I notice that an Ortofon SPU is show mounted on the webpage.