Monitor speaker that will stop the Quest?

There's a great thread, "Speakers to hold onto for life".
The overwhelming consenses is that they're fullrange speakers.
How about us monitor speaker fans? What monitor speaker
do you own or plan on purchasing that will indeed stop
the quest for a better speaker, or to hang on to for life.
markeetaux
After more than a year, I'm really enjoying the heck out of my Fritz Carbon's.

When I first got them, they obviously did a lot of things really well, but I heard a vocal glare that really disappointed me.

I heard it, but for the most part it wasn't a flaw in Fritz's speakers. Low cost DIY stand and room upgrades/treatment and improved cables, and it's like I'm listening to a whole new system.

The reason I qualified that statement with "for the most part" is that I think the speakers seem quite sensitive to the wall behind them.

I have now got my system sounding good for the first time since I sold off a sonically terrific but too-high-maintenance system and moved homes about 8 years ago and can whole-heartedly recommend the Carbon 7s.
Fritz Carbon 7's are amazing. For those who haven't heard of it, go to www.sonicflare.com and check out Sean's review. I believe he accurately captures the traits of the Carbon 7.

Best monitor I've heard under $4K! And I've heard almost all the mainstream brands (B&W, Paradigm, ProAc, Dynaudio, Usher, Totem, and the list goes on.)
Just aqn update - Fritz didn't have the Carbon 7's, he had sold the demo pair before we met up. He did have the Grove Towers I was interested in. I spent about 3 weeks with them, going from hot to warm, and finally decided I really like them. I now own them. Fritz feels they are direct competition to the Totem Forrest, and has a small shop I think in Dana Point that has agreed to floor a pair of his Grove Towers next to a pair of Totem Forrests in an A/B set up. I wish I was in So. Cal. just to check that out! Dang, I just remembered this is a monitor speaker thread... Sorry for the OT, but I'll leave the post, because I think Fritz' speakers are awesome, and he is one of the nice guys, and deserves the added exposure.
I previously stated that the Sonus Faber Guarneri Mementos would stop the quest for me. That impression/opinion was based on several auditioning sessions at the home of my dealer. Now that I have owned these superbly musical marvels for about a month now, I will reaffirm unequivocally that my monitor speaker quest is OVER! Thank you Sonus Faber!