MIT 750 Magnum - opinions please

Ok, I got no response from the cable asylum so I'll try here. I've tried several cables over the years but find myself always going back to the MIT 750 (5-6 years old). I want to upgrade to the 750 Magnum....anyone out there have or tried these and wish to make a comment? Please!
Thanks in advance.
snegrah

Showing 1 response by bob_bundus

It's no surprise to me that you keep returning to MIT. After several very satisfied years running MH750+, I upgraded to solid state MH750 Magnum BiWire about 7 months ago. The newer MH750 was an improvement in every way; Vader's "same sonic signature, just more sound" is a good way to summarize the changes. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee. First thing noticable was a more 'natural' sound especially smoother vocals. Bass extension is improved, HF detail is cleaner, staging opened up wider & deeper. There were enough apparent system-voicing changes that I had to re-tweak some things like AC cords, cones & footers etc. to re-optimize the rig. None of these were radical differences and there were no associated sonic compromises. The buyer of my old MH750+ was thrilled with his upgrade too. I use Synergistic Resolution Ref. interconnects with active shielding & a mixture of various AC cords. Contact member Joeabrams for a great deal, wonderful product support, friendly courteous service, & a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. This endorsement comes from a satisfied customer with no business relationship to either MIT or to Joe. And just to put things into perspective, I used to laugh at the idea of 'networked' cabling until I demo'd the MH750+ at home. Not laughing anymore; especially since the latest upgrade.