Merrill VERITAS monoblock amplifiers

I'm about to purchase a pair. Just wondering if current owners are still thrilled with there's? It will be replacing reference Coda 15.0 amp. Any replies are much appreciated!
ptheo

Showing 3 responses by ua100k

The Staccato Horns will be on display at Axpona 2014. Burton Room lower level. The VERITAS Monoblocks will be the driving the speakers in the large room, 26 x 18 x 9. Only high res, direct to tape recordings will be played.

There will also be listening sessions at 11am and 6pm using Master tapes from International Phonograph. These are direct to tape recordings and done superbly.

Source is a PS Audio Perfectwave 2 DAC being fed by a Core Audio modified Mac Mini running iTunes and Amarra via a Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB cable.

Matt - you will have to try the Lynx Hilo. I am sure a few people can attest to the qualities of it as a pure DAC. Your system will appear nice and clean. Finally if you want to, you can eliminate the preamp altogether.

You should inform Audiogon about the fraud on the Futura so they will remove the user. He is up selling the same speakers again.
MES, Thank you very much for your nice comments and for visiting our room at Axpona.

We had a lot of great reviews and accolades from Stereophile, The Absolute Sound, ParttimeAudiophile and the gold award from AV Showrooms. We are proud and humbled at the same time. My favourite comment, if I may say so myself, is from Stereophile, "tube warmth in the best and most musical sense of the term" but they are Class D solid state.

You can see our website for all the collected reviews.
www.MerrillAudio.net