Mcintosh mc601 vs Pass Labs XA 100.8

I have a mcintosh mc-601 monoblocks amplifiers, I have a dynaudio c4 confidence speakers and ayon cd5s cdplayer, I want to buy a new amplifier, a Pass Labs XA 100.8 POWER AMPLIFIER is a good options? Is a upgrade in relation to the macs 601?
128x128orionpcgames
Bi-amping with different amps is not that easy to get it perfectly ballanced. I would not go for that.

I invite many of my clients to take a listen to my set at home. Because this is the easiest way to explain all different parts which need to be there for the absolute sound. In most situations there is always a part missing. So I invite them so that they can listen wha is missing. This works very effective.

Audio is my world, and I test on and on. It never stops. You need to test every single tool separately. You need to know each property it owns. For me it is very easy to understand the difference between a Mcintosh and Pass labs. I cab get all properties out of a Pass labs amp. I can garantee you that I can outperform any Mcintosch with it. Even for free I would not want a Mcintosh. Most people here at Audiogon do not have this level of insight. So I understand why the buy a Mcintosh.

When people of audioshops would be able to get all properties out of a Pass Labs amp they would sell a lot less Mcintosh amps. It depends on the right focus and knowledge!!
I give you another example. The fist Pass labs set I bought was the XA-100.5 and XP-20. At that time I prefered the XA series far over the X series. Here at Audiogon most people also prefer the XA series. And I understand.

But.....when I receieved teh Purist Audio Limited powercable my thoughts changed. Because with these powercables I can create a better endresult than with a XA poweramp.

Why? The Limited gives you a superior open and musical mid freq. compared to other powercables. It is like your X series ampo sounds like a XA amp. Beside this there is more air in the high freq. And you have more drive and speed, also at low volume levels. These parts togheter give me a better endresult. At the end the endresult counts most. Audio is all about focus and using the properties of a tool to the max!
This is one of the funniest posts I have read in quite a while. I am a musician, electrical engineer and audiophile. Make my living playing music. So what? Any opinion I have is just mine. Go and listen to the amps and buy what you like. Both are great products.
Bi-amping with different amps is not that easy to get it perfectly ballanced. I would not go for that.

Ok Bo, why is that, please.
I tried it several times. The stage became less precise and less deep and wide. Even when I used poweramps of the same brand and line. I thought that it would work fine, but I was wrong.

I think it can work, but you ened to test it first. Compare it and you will understand what the differences are.