Mcintosh c2600 issue

I purchased a Mcintosh c2600 pre amp to match my MC452 and MCT450 not even 2 years in, the small light  (led) for the (tone) space is flickering .Not a huge deal but damn $ 6k plus and already a problem . I do love the look of Mcintosh however the most simple part of equipment is the face plate lights . Its sad to see this and to have to pay upwards of $350  plus have it sit somewhere for a month is less than inspiring and all for a 2 dollar LED . I know it seems petty but do I have to spend 150k to expect quality ? Just a rant cause I do love my main stereo system dearly and expected quality . Meanwhile I have a crappy Sony receiver still going strong after 30 years . I wish I was skilled at soldering but Im a novice . Forgive my ranting but with everything going on in America lately it seems like all is going to hell ! I hope this LED issue is the least of my problems. Just curious if this is a common issue....
128x128superwhite50

Showing 1 response by superwhite50

Hi,no it was purchased as new with the metal straps still in place Unopened box . Some one purchased 2 and never used it so I jumped on it . Im trying not to notice the flicker for now and will get it serviced within a month or so .