Marvin Gaye "What's Goin' On" MFSL UDOS 45rpm

Well I did it, I pre-ordered this title. I hated in one sense to legitimize the high cost of these releases but this title intrigued me. On top of that, this is the first to incorporate their newest vinyl formulation which seems to me to be close to the original JVC vinyl. According to Music Direct, the cost of the vinyl is 30% higher.? Anyway, it seems to be a classic title and this new formulation along with the fairly new process, it seemed to be THE choice for me to try it out.
128x128slaw
@djf1 ,

It is my understanding that their first Donald Fagan and their second Simon & Garfunkel, are 4/one sided lps.

To my knowledge, there are only two titles out right now.
@slaw I have both of those one step pressings and neither one is one sided. Also The Bill Evans album, Sunday at the The Village Vanguard. Also not singled sided. I don’t have Santana’s  Abraxas. They sell out very quickly. But none that I’m aware of are single sided. I know the ones I have are not.
@slaw

I have all of the MoFi one step pressings released so far and none of them are single sided. All of them are 45 rpm and each consists of two discs with music recorded on both sides of each disc, containing the music that was included on the original single disc recording.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Best Regards,

Jim Perry
@djf1 , @jperry ,

Yep...you all are correct. I looked it up yesterday. Can't figure out where I got that from? Thanks for correcting me.