mark levinson 436. heard them yet?

I was curious if anyone has heard these new monoblocks from Levinson yet. I'm doing a serious overhaul of my system & I'm really considering getting 3 of these along with a Proceed hpa-2 amp. I will also be getting the Revel Ultima systems with the Salons, Voice & Embrace along with 2 REL Stadium II's, Transparent super speaker cables & interconnects. Any feedback on these amps & any of the other items I have listed would be greatly appreciated. I understand the 436's are supposed to sound better than the 336 which would be great. jon
jon_p

Showing 1 response by billhart

Jon...the same question was asked by Tom_Munro on 12/10...you might want to check with him....additionally, however, I took delivery of a pair of 436's in mid December...they replaced a Krell FPB 200...I have found them to be very detailed, yet musical and absolutely effortless. I believe they have made my music (Dynaudio Confidence 5 speakers) much more dynamic and the bass is more pronounced and controlled...I have heard 33h's on several occations and, from memory (which is always suspect), they have a very similar sound....I am very happy with the 436's...