Magnepan 3.6 ribbon tweeters

Is any one else having trouble with their Magnepans? I have replaced 4 ribbon tweeters since August. Magnepan is no help at all, and says, "That's what you get for buying a ribbon tweeter."- Wendell Diller. Its funny I owned the orginal MG-3s for over 15 years and never blew a tweeter, using the same electronics. I'd welcome any advice or feedback.
128x128sgr

Showing 1 response by tylerbaldwind609

As a customer, former audio dealer, and consultant, I called Magneplanar to inquire about changes and updates to their product line as I go out of my way to avoid dealing with their arrogant dealer in my area. I thought maybe I said something to offend him, as I found Mr Diller to be a snippy, arrogant, insecure, confrontational and completely unhelpful jerk. Gald to see from the posts above that I guess it wasn't me. It is really to bad for a company wiht wonderful products to face clients with exactly the type of person that has destined our wonderful hobby to remain forever stuck as a struggling cottage industry, whining about shrinking margins, home theatre, MP-3 etc.