Lumin U1 Still Relevant??

Greetings to those "in the know,"

Is the Lumin U1 still relevant as a benchmark streamer since the introduction of the new U2 Mini? I'm in the market for a streamer, and my head is spinning! Aurender is in the mix, but I have heard mixed reviews on the N200. I'm open to any recommendation up to $7500. The U1 is approaching six years old, and I question the technology improvements we have had since then. 

Thanks!!

128x128jeffreyw
Post removed 

We have a better solution

432EVO Aeon which Andrew quint of the absolute sound proclaimed is the best sounding server he has tested this includes streaming devices as well

Unlike the competition the Evo is completely modular and upgradable

The server runs ron Roon and outputs usb so if you have a usb dac our server will give  you the most analog sound you will get from your dac

The modular nature means that as newer parts with better performance are released you can always be assurred  ofgetting the best possible performance. For both  now and the future as well.

Dave and Troy

audio intellect nj

US IMPORTERS 432EVO MUSIC SERVERS

u2 mini is a replacement for u1 mini not the u1. Just to differentiate between the two, the U1 and U1/U2 mini are quiet different. The U1 is substantially better hardware than the mini version and has a better power supply which is more critical in digital application. I doubt the u2 mini will beat the u1, though a direct replacement for u1 with a u2 could be imminent.

If you use Roon extensively, Aurrender is out of equation. You might consider the Innous as well.