lp12 300b phono stage help

hello all,
i am a record geek. i don't ever listen to cds, i just don't. currently i'm using a phonomena with my lp12 ittock and asl 300b integrated. i like the sound immensely but am certain that i can do better. oh and every thing is coming out of moth audio cicada speakers and all cabling is cardas. i want to keep the speakers, i love my turntable, and i love my amp. basically i need someone to steer me into a great phono stage and possible cartridge match up. i've read reviews and read the posts and searched the world but i cant make up my mind.
things i enjoy from the current rig are: lovely vocals, dynamics, detail, air, and bass. i want more of it all.so what do you think? can i do better, is there a magic missing ingredient? any match ups or first hand advice with similar set ups is greatly appreciated.
mc5baby

Showing 1 response by aceto

I recommend you consider Linn's own. It is obviously designed for their table and it fits nicely. What about going with their top arm first? That way you maximize the effect of the phono stage and any cartridges you get later.