Looking for revel b15a - do i wait for new revel

I presently have F32 fronts, C32 center and S32 rears. I'm running it with the high end denon receiver. Seems to sound fine but really want to add subwoofer - I really want the b15a sub but they seem hard to find. Do I wait for the new revel sub instead of the b15a? I really think that I would be more than happy with the b15a and would rather buy it used to save the money than buying new. Any thoughts or opinions? Does anyone have any ideas of a source where I could locate one?

Your feedback would be appreciated. Tks!
starje
Even more interesting is that this same sophisticated EQ is also included in the less expensive Performa subs.
I had heard an interview with Kevin Voecks last year (don't recall if it was from 2011, but I think so) where he was on a panel discussing bass response and EQ and he was talking about sub design. He spoke incredibly favorably about EQ in the lower frequencies as well as taking advantage of the bass boost you get with room boundaries. It doesn't necessarily surprise me that Revel has standardized the same EQ across the line. This way, they have a single software platform and the end user can choose the sub that best meets their needs. Plus, I wouldn't consider any of the subs in either the Performa or Ultima line as low end. :-)
I have a B15 I would like to sell. It's black Some small scratches on the front top, otherwise perfect. I don't know how to tell if it's a B15a, or a B15. I love it but need to replace my truck engine and am short on cash. Please let me know if you are still interested.
My office # 253 851 9960
Thanks,
Shane
I have a B15a I would consider selling - where are you located? Shipping can be challenging.