Looking for nearfield passive speakers that are warm and rich

I really like my ATC Scm7s that I use at my desk but I want something warmer, richer more bassy. Something that does well with vocals and jazz.

Budget is $5000.  They are being driven by arc ref5se and pass x350.8, dac is denafrips terminator. Thanks.

smodtactical

Vienna acoustics Haydn grand. Va doesn't really put flat response on the top of the list, but their speakers are warm and musical.

@lanx0003  Sorry if I wasn't clear, bass is not my concern. As I said before I am running my ATCs with dual 18 inch subwoofers in my room. The issue is the top end being too hot and bitey... I want something more relaxed and possible a bit more midrange fullness.

@jackd thanks

@steve59 thx

Great recommendations, across the board, above.  This does seem like a natural fit for the BBC L3/5 progeny, and their similar, slightly larger siblings depending on your needs and surroundings.  Harbeth P3, Graham, Spendor, Stirling (Rogers, Falcon, as well).  For Harbeth, you may be better served by the slightly older versus latest XD models (slightly warmer sound, as I understand).  There are a few, very reasonably priced used Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grands sets out there.  I have long wanted a pair of those or something from JMR.  

Op, I thought you mentioned "... richer more bassy. ..." That was why I said what I said. If bass is not the concern, P3 or even "more bassy" M30.x is indeed a very good candidate.  Good luck!