Looking for an integrated amp around 4000 to 5000.

I am currently looking to upgrade from a Rogue Pharaoh integrated. I have Ascendo C8 Rennasance speakers 88  DB. 6 ohm. PC to Wyred4sound DAC 2. Looking for some input on others experience. Considering Levinson 585 or Primaluna EVO 400. I need a line out for a sub. Prefer a balanced in but that is not a deal breaker. I welcome all recommendations.
Ag insider logo xs@2xpal
I think the ML 585 has a DAC. Build quality is great. Luxman 505ux is a good sounding integrated. I used that with Harbeth SHL5s and great synergy. Pass makes some nice integrated sound as well. Always best to audition in your home if possible! 
@Pal, what is the Rogue not doing in your system? Have you rolled 12AU7s to better serve your wants?
You can pick up a used Naim Supernait 2 for relatively cheap now that the SN3 has just been released, but even a new SN3 would fit in your budget.  Won't have balanced input, but it'll do you right in engaging you with the music, is built like a tank, and drive most speakers you are liable to throw at it (should be fine at 88db sensitivity with yours).
I own the PrimaLuna Evo 400 and it sounds beautiful with my Salk Sound Song3 speakers. I have heard the Mark Levinson and thought it was a good amp also.