Looking for advise and recommendations on a nice record cleaner.

Hello,

I have a McIntosh MT10 and a good size collection of records. 

I noticed some of my records not sounding like they use to. 

I was told that my records were dirty and to look into a good record cleaner. 

I am now here for recommendations and where to look to solve my issue. 

128x128uavnola

With a MT-10, and assuming you also have a high value cartridge, you should not be playing vinyl that is not cleaned well.  Period.

Utrasonic is the standard in my opinion. Several have been mentioned here.  I have used the Audio Desk Systeme for many years and it improves all records, new and old.  Amazed at how good some LPs from my high school years sound.

Loricraft 4. Has a strong vacuum pump although I've heard not quite as strong as it was before SME bought out Loricraft. Don't know if true. 

But it uses a new piece of string so it's always 100% clean. 

I recently bought a Humminguru with an extra tank so I could use one with some tergikleen and one to rinse. It’s an ultrasonic, but on the lower end of cost scale and seems to work pretty well so far. I tend to run one or two of the longer clean cycles depending on whether it’s a new or used record. It’s not a defroster, but for the price I feel like it’s a great deal. I did order it direct with several accessories (extra tank, cover, extra filters and wheels) and saved a fair amount doing it direct. Took about 2-3 weeks to arrive for what it’s worth. 

I own the Clearaudio Double Matrix Sonic Pro. It is extremely good. Not inexpensive. But the best!

I recently purchased the record doctor V which you were given a link to above and is very inexpensive now that they have a newer model out.  I think it does a very good job, I make sure I basically have a flood coat of the solution on the record and rotate it with the brush several turns to work it into the grooves, then flip and 3 slow rotations with the vacuum and you are good.   Albums are much quieter and takes less than 3 minutes per album. I’m working my way through my collection, and I don’t do this before playing an album just to get the collection clean at least first…I do clean new vinyl the same way.   Be sure to buy the bottle of cleaner concentrate you’ll need it quickly.