Looking for a reasonably priced good quality interconnect

I’m looking for a quality interconnect to couple  my Oppo 105D player with my vintage CJ P11 preamplifier. I’m looking to spend in the low hundreds of dollars. 
128x128rvpiano
I've had My 105D a year as of October. It's not my primary CD player, but I like it a lot. My current interconnect of choice for the Oppo BDP105D is Cardas Golden Reference, (balanced). I also use Audioquest Colorado,(balanced). I auditioned the newer AQ Water but still prefered the Colorado's. I have Audioquest Cheetah's,(balanced) as well, but find them a bit on the "cool" side of neutral on the Oppo 105D. 

I would suggest an aftermarket power cord as well. I find the stock cable leaves the bass somewhat ((bloated)). I'm using Cardas Golden Reference.  However I believe there are "Many Reasonably Priced Power Cords" that will ge with the Oppo. I spoke to Brian of Cardas a few weeks ago. He mentioned Audio Advisor had a promotion on the Cardas Clear M. It's designed for sources and preamps. I have not heard the  "M". 
http://www.audioadvisor.com/mobile/prodinfo.asp?number=CRCLMPC

Good luck in your search.

N
rv - if you've not used Morrow wire previously, just be aware of the long break-in needed (which Mike is very upfront about).  Early on you can think things are sounding great one night and the next night, not so much.  I call it "tizziness"... the treble gets kinda unpleasant -  not smooth, grainy, a bit harsh.  Mostly, things do eventually settle down and the sound becomes more consistent.  I'm inclined to see Mike's wire best paired with things that are warm or darkly voiced.       

Ghosthouse,  
Thanks for the heads up.  I believe they have a return policy. I’ll give it a chance.
If I feel things are dreadfully wrong for the trial period, I’ll return it.
Just a thought from a newbie, I thrashed over the same thoughts. I ended up going the DIY route :):):) the outcome was very positive plus I had the opportunity to do custom lengths. Really a very fun economical experience.