Looking For 90% of the performane of the super expensive cables for much less money

I currently have a system which consists of Vandersteen 5A's, THor Audio TP-150 tubed monoblocks, Thor Line Stage and Thor phono stage, Marantz SACD player SA-114 and will take delivery of the VPI Prime Scout with a Sumiko EVOS 3 Cartridge. I am currently using LAT International Speaker Cables, Power Cords and Interconnects. (They are no longer in business). I am in immediate  need of turntable cables and would like to update my new speaker cables and interconnects. Not willing to spend thousands on this upgrade. Seeking to capture as much of the "magic" that the super expensive cables deliver but at a more realistic price point. I understand that I have really good quality equipment, but at this stage of my life cannot allocate mega dollars towards cables.
 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

128x128kjl1065
"Gloopus interruptus!

Augustus Gloop, Augustus Gloop
The great big greedy nincompoop
Augustus Gloop, so big and vile
So greedy, foul, and infantile.…"
Infantile! That is the word we have been looking for. Infantile.
Stage 3 Concepts is definitely worth considering, quite expensive. Ecole as well.

Hopefully the guy who dared ask the question that started this free for all learned one thing. That would be one more than me.
No really. Try before you buy, in your comfortable price range. I bought a pair of solid gold braided but unshielded interconnects 17 years ago on Audiogon. The guy was just starting out somewhere in Central CA. Delta Labs, so I think I paid less at auction than the gold in them. Also bought 2 of his thick power cords (copper) and then one thin one of unshielded, braided solid silver from someone else I don't remember. Still using them all, still loving the music. I think the quality of the electricity and several several ( did I say several?) other factors all intermingle so that's why you get this torturous thread.Hearing is believing.
Clean stable power is 50% of success. Doesn't exist any more unless you are very lucky. But we are talking about cables. There might be exceptions, of course, but I believe that audiophile best value 1 M pair interconnect cables should be within $1000-$2000 range, new, street prices. They might give you those 90% or more, though it is hard for me to quantify sound quality in percentage. However, I am a 'cable guy', I try to have the cabling at least one step ahead of active components. Makes little sense to me to have great active components and not being able to get 100% performance out of them. But as with any approach you don't want to overdo it either.