Looking For 90% of the performane of the super expensive cables for much less money

I currently have a system which consists of Vandersteen 5A's, THor Audio TP-150 tubed monoblocks, Thor Line Stage and Thor phono stage, Marantz SACD player SA-114 and will take delivery of the VPI Prime Scout with a Sumiko EVOS 3 Cartridge. I am currently using LAT International Speaker Cables, Power Cords and Interconnects. (They are no longer in business). I am in immediate  need of turntable cables and would like to update my new speaker cables and interconnects. Not willing to spend thousands on this upgrade. Seeking to capture as much of the "magic" that the super expensive cables deliver but at a more realistic price point. I understand that I have really good quality equipment, but at this stage of my life cannot allocate mega dollars towards cables.
 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

128x128kjl1065
herman
Cables are the most overhyped, overpriced components in the world. Come on people !!! it is wire !!!! The people paying tens of thousand or even thousands of dollars or even hundreds of dollars are idiots. I apologize to all of the idiots.

I wish I was more ambitious as I would put together some BS wire and put it in a fancy jacket and make outrageous claims about the science behind what I sell and make a fortune as I laugh all the way to the bank.

>>>>Whoa! Herman, What’s got into you? First of all, in case you have been paying attention, cables are not necessarily wire, they can be graphene or even liquid or carbon. Thanks from all of us for decided not to market your cables and for protecting the good name of science.

As an idiot, all I can say is that I have owned many, many, many cables from both ends of the spectrum.  What I have found, is that MIT cables have consistently allowed my system(s) to sound their best.  They deliver everything they claim, but most of all, my music just sounds so unbelievably organic, dynamic and tonaly correct.  MIT cables also allow you to feel as though you are in the space of the musicians like no other I have heard.  I’ve wasted a lot of time and money attempting to improve and or deny how good they are...they are simply wonderful cables!  

Why are you going for just 90 %? You can outperform those so called "super cables" with DIY cables at a fraction of their cost! I did extensive tests and comparisons with different DIY designs. My reference was Kimber's top of the line KS-1036 and KS-1236 (balanced). I sold them all! Let me know if you are interested and I will email you instructions plus listening notes.
check out svs sound out of Cleveland they make well constructed and reasonably priced cables.