Linn Keltik Tweeters

I've been reading positive reports on this forum from Kaber owners who've swapped their ceramic tweeters for the new soft dome type. Anyone out there done the same with their Keltiks? If so, I'd love to know the results!
martyngoodwin2983
Douglas; Sorry for the late response, but I've been away from the forum for a while. I've been looking back over the forum and can't find any threads concerning Keltiks at all - maybe you could give me some clues as to where to look? As for the interconnects I'm using - it's an all Linn system - so I'm sticking to Linn interconnects - standard analogue, and K400 for the speaker cable. I did try experimenting with other (dearer) interconnects a long time ago and wasn't impressed.
martyn.when you told me you intergraded your system for hometheater I was curious to what amps and what speakers you were using.I been using two lk/100 for surround pair of tukans for rears,5120 for center,5103 for center amp.All aktiv,and two bp-400 mirages for subs.Just was wondering what you were using. Douglas.