Linear Tube Audio at Axpona

I would love to hear from folks who had a chance to check out the Linear Tube Audio gear at the show (Teajay?)? I'm very interested in the new ultra linear amp which got good advance notice here at Audiogon, and the preamp which seems a refinement of the microzotl.
paullb
I live in DC and bought the Ultralinear amp after working with Mark on the prototype. It is wonderful and much better than my previous Z10. I am hoping to get a test of the preamp in my house within the next few days. I am pretty sure I will end up selling my MicroZotl v2.

Great stuff. Great company.
How would you describe the differences or improvement in the ultra-linear compared to the Z10?
The new Ultralinear is a home run, sensational transparency along with the LTA characteristics of tone, timbre/color, and soundstage!

OK, After a visit to LTA today I left with a preproduction MicroZOTL Preamp. I only have a few days before I have to return it but After only a few minutes I can say it clearly superior to my MZ2. This is killing me. Now I’m going have to buy one.

Lance
I just received this week a pair of Decware HR-1 speakers.  I am considering purchasing either a Decware amp like the TorIll Jr or Torll Mk4.  I am also considering  a ZOTL10.  I own the MZ2 and love that amp.  Lancelock, I saw from a previous post when I did a search that you are familiar with amplifiers from both of these companies-would appreciate if you could compare the sound from these two companies