Levinson 39 vs Bricasti M1

I got the Levinson bug recently and got a #39 processor/player.  And a 38S pre.  I’ve been using a CEC TL1 with the Bricasti for years.  Great combo.

i was only planning on using the 39 as a transport.  I got a great deal.  Cheaper than the 37 (transport only).

Anyway, I was shocked that the 39, as a player, sounded nearly (and in some cases) identical to the Bricasti.  I have A/B’d dozens of times and the 39 is so close that I’m considering selling the Bricasti and getting a 360s D/A.  I can use my M2tech Evo for USB connectivity.  I realize I won’t be able to play newer hi-rez formats but that’s not a priority for me.

Just wanted to share.

P.S.  My Bricasti has the upgraded power supply but not latest firmaware.

marty97x
Post removed 
I did not ask what you thought, I can think for myself.
You have fingers ask them yourself!

I simply ask if I can buy the spare part you said was in stock.
A couple of days ago I wanted to compare digital cables from my ML 39 (as transport) to the Bricasti.  First up, the Crystal Clear Audio XLR (don’t know which model but about $500 10 years ago.  Great cable.

Next was an old Tara Labs RSC Master Gen. 2.  Ok.  B-.

Nordost Silver Shadow.  Good but not nearly as good as the Crystal Clear.  

Then I remembered I had a Signal Cable RCA Silver Res.  For laughs, I tried.  Best of the bunch.  10 times less than the other cables.  

Ain’t audio fun!

P. S.  I’ve had a Nordost Valhalla in before.  It was nice but not $2,000 nice.

his is also a great one that’s cheap the way I bought it, QED Silver 75ohm digital, purple in colour and it can be bought off the roll so you put your own rca’s on.
https://www.qed.co.uk/cables/hdmi-digital/reference-digital-audio.html#tab1

Cheers George