lack of interest

I have placed about 15 components on the Gon over the past 3 years or so.Everything sold in a matter of days except for 2 components. The one is a pair of Eminent Technology LFT-8As. It was for local buyer only but living inbetween Milwaukee and Chicago I thought there would be someone that would love to buy these beauties. I placed the add 3 times. They might be sold now but the reason I am starting this thread is I am curious how many have had the same surprise. I had the oppisite surprise where I have gotten Emails just minutes apart for over an hour.
saygrr
I think "local buyer only" really limits the number of possible A'gon buyers.

Rather than listing it that way, explore the costs of packaging and shipping to the East and West Coasts, and list it with the buyer and/or seller paying shipping. Have those estimates in hand when responding to offers.

Just my .02.

Cheers,
Tom
I put an add on Canuck Audiomart for unterminated Crosslink Interconnect and DH Labs Power Plus. Already cut up in various lengths for projects I never finished. I had buyers crawling over each other to get them. I now have an add for a mint set of Cardas Quadlink 5c at a good price, and nothing.

I guess you never know.
I agree with other feedback.Its probably the local thing not having enough interested in the area..I actually have thought about selling my Very loved Kharma 1.0 loudspeakers but do to not wanting to ship them I have the same issues....Good luck