Klipsch La Scala replacement?

Hi there! 

I just moved to my new place and there's a BIG chance I have to get rid of my Klipsch La Scala due to space... I have been looking into B&W 702 S2 or maybe Klipsch forte. Any suggestions that anyone could provide would be great, I truly enjoy my La Scalas, hence I would like to buy something similar in audio quality.

Thanks in advance!

Edwin

erivera1990

Check out the Klipsch KLF-20 speakers in the Klipsch Legend line.

The Forte II would also be a great replacement. 

@richopp I follow that person on YT, that's how I found out about Magnepan, he has a video how to restore them, I will give it a shot as soon as I get my living room setup.

@outrider thank you for that Information! 

@aubbrin570 that's what I started leaning towards, there's someone near me selling a pair of Fortes ii, great shape and Bob Crites upgraded. Although I'm going to read about those Zu speakers.

@moose89 I'm glad you enjoyed! I have had Klipsch since day 0.

@michaellent reading about Zu speakers now. Thank you!

@vintage1 thank you for your recommendation!

I also vote for JBL, especially the synthesis line. I went from Cornwall's to JBL 4367 and they are better in every way, in my opinion. Much more refined but still give you that live, dynamic and present feeling that I got from Klipsch.  I feel that the JBL's are smoother and less peaky while still giving you all of the beauty of a big 15 inch woofer and monster waveguide. Merry Christmas to all of my fellow music lovers!

Volti Audio Razz horn speaker - high sensitivity, fantastic reviews, and seemingly more neutral/linear than the Klipsch lower models.  Heard them at AXPONA - sounded terrific.  If you really love the La Scala's horn presentation, the Volti Razz may be your ideal downsize choice.