Klipsch Forte III vs Altec 19

After selling my Altec 19's 30 years ago, I've never been able to find a loudspeaker that could recreate the magic that they did.  They just sounded lifelike in their presentation.  I don't have the room for another pair, but would like to get something with a similar sound "signature" in a smaller package.

I've never listened to the Klipsch Forte, but would this be something to consider?
seadweller
Yes, the Forte 3, or the newest version (4) would be my choice as they are both horn designs. The Cornwall’s may be too large for you. The Forte is considerably smaller but you still get the horn dynamics and efficiency. 
I have Forte III, I enjoy them.

They have a passive radiator on the back so you have to be mindful of placement near the rear wall. 
The Forte IIIs are nice speakers but IMO do not sound anything like a Model 19. Not to say better or worse, just very different. If you like the Model 19s why don't you just buy another pair of 19s? Or Model 14s if space is at a premium.

While I prefer JBL CD (bi-radial) horns myself these days but the Manta Ray horn is no slouch. Not perfect, but what is?