Kef q950 or Public. Imagine x. X2t

Please help.    Smaller living room.    Onkoyo txnr809.  N txnr696.       Which speaker?      Can the 696 or 809 handle kef q950
128x128tblanka
Those Kefs dip down to 3.2 ohms at certain frequencies.  But, they have a sensitivity of 91 db, so get up to higher volumes with a few watts of output.

It’s a handful for most AVRs.  I had the older Onkyo, the 876, about 50 lbs, but not sure about the Onkyo txnr809.  If it has Pre outs, you could get a 2 channel amp later on.

I have the Q750, and the Kef house sound for this line tilts to the warm side slightly, with great imaging and detail.  All the better if you can get the Q950 on sale, I received a steep discount last December.
No problem, the Q series has been continually updated and refined and I believe this is their 8th revision.

I tried to find an impedance response graph online but thus far have been unsuccessful. I found the previous version(Q900) graph and the dips are down to under 4 ohms from 90 to about 300 Hz. A fair amount of the response is under 6 ohms as well. I’d say that almost half of the frequency response is under 6 ohms.

Google Stereophile Kef Q900 review, the the specs of the two models is quite close I believe. I only went with the Q750 because my room is not large.  

im not as smart as you as far as understanding the details.     i have the onkoyo txnr809     and txnr696(havnt opened) bought cas it was hard to get and top rated but now wonder if i messed up.       im watching for the q950 sale i think its happening soon their due to release a newer version    your right they been out    if i read rigjht since 2017     were im lost on is say i were to get 1 of the 2 next receivers do i need an amp on top of it to get the q950 to run great       i was looking at onkyo rz50 *i think thats the model its the one everyones buying 2nd it comes out      or do i go with the denon x3700 or x4700    which one is better and if i go that good do i need a preamp to get them to work great and if i do which one?     i was looking at emotiva but are they even decent      some people write that their veery basic     im looking for quality might be my last buy of $ substance     saving for a house and cant keep buying on side hobbies      wod want to buy more important stuff after so this may be my last fun buy for me      i want to do it right       i also keep looking at other speakers but ive always been a kef fan but never owned yet     when i heard them at a show i was like wow i love these i will own a paiur one day      ive owned 4 dif lines of klipsch speakers      2nd i bought my last set months later they relesed a newer version i was so upset n the new set is so much better      but think ill stick w q950 and then after that what do i do.     i have a svs pb2000 ill stick with      hvnt opened but i own it        this receiver    preamp thing is bugging mr i want to get it right         any advice or help?        u ever watch robinson on youtube?