Jvc tt101 ql10 platter repair or for sale

Dear all i have a jvc ql10/tt101 that was damaged in transit. Thankfully wilkinsons have repaired it very well and done a couple of upgrades too.

There is one problem - the platter got a bit damaged and is slightly bent.

Does anyone have:

A ql10 tt101 thats just being used as a doorstop? Let me know i will buy

A recommended machinist/blacksmith who can get it bent back perfectly - i am based in London uk
lohanimal
wow, 300 quids that’s not bad if it was recapped, refurbished and calibrated. There was a problem with the bearings on your sample ? What was the turnaround time to finish this job ? 
Lol about 2 years. It was punctuated and put on hold until a house refurbish. The ptfe plate was indented and the ball was a bit rough - probably from the transit which slightly damaged the platter. That said, other than the platter, it is perfect. Wilkinsons are excellent - one of the guys also works as a nuclear engineer as it happens. I highly recommend them 
I suspect/hope the platter from other JVC units will fit that TT.

Who knows if TT81, 71, 61 platters are the same, interchangeable among those 3 units ______ ??????

AND if any of those platters will work on 101 or 801 _____ ?????

that would widen your change of acquiring a platter if that is true.
@lohanimal bad problem, how did the platter bend, perhaps it fell from the fifth floor of an apartment building?
you could try a grinding on the lathe but the operator must be very good!

I have a TT 101 that does not work well but I expect to be able to make it work before this summer, so it is not available, but I could not make it work when I will sell it as spare parts; unfortunately the platter is difficult to find, had it been a Technics SP 10 II it was easier to find the used spare part.
this is available 

@elliottbnewcombjr no the plattes tt 71 and 801 are not compatible as I own them and they are very different, maybe it could be compatible with the TT 81 but I have many doubts.

hello @best-groove the person that sold the turntable was told to remove the platter and really tightly pack everything. The idiot did not and i think USELESS PARCEL SERVICE threw stuff on top and used it like a football (bit like Ace Ventura opening scene)
It's ever so slightly tilted.

I am considering getting one machined from stainless steel or aluminium tooling plate. The only problem is getting it perfectly made to the same weight and sourcing the damping rubber underneath the platter.

On the issue of getting the JVC serviced I used these guys:

https://www.wilkinsons.tv/about-us/jvc-museum/ 

Slow  but excellent. I'm not sure they will take it via the post as the chap there i used does this round trip to london every few weeks and I had to meet up with him to hand the JVC over.

They know their stuff