Jvc tt101 ql10 platter repair or for sale

Dear all i have a jvc ql10/tt101 that was damaged in transit. Thankfully wilkinsons have repaired it very well and done a couple of upgrades too.

There is one problem - the platter got a bit damaged and is slightly bent.

Does anyone have:

A ql10 tt101 thats just being used as a doorstop? Let me know i will buy

A recommended machinist/blacksmith who can get it bent back perfectly - i am based in London uk
lohanimal
What's the damage? 
I have two working TT-101 and i was supposed to sell one to a fellow audiophile in UK who serviced his stuff an Wilkinsons and lives nearby. 
Now it's hard times not only for me but for my buddy in UK too, so it's been frozen for some time. I have original plinth for 2 tonearms. 

Here is my spare original (working TT-101). 

Dear all i have a jvc ql10/tt101 that was damaged in transit. Thankfully wilkinsons have repaired it very well and done a couple of upgrades too.

Very nice! Please tell us more (price, parts, upgrades, turnaround time) ?

Hi chakster 

it is only the platter that has a 1mm bend everything else is excellent since the work by wilkinsons - it included changing the ball bearing to a ceramic one

total cost was 300

i was hoping for a non working 101/ql10 for parts as i already have several tt’s
wow, 300 quids that’s not bad if it was recapped, refurbished and calibrated. There was a problem with the bearings on your sample ? What was the turnaround time to finish this job ?