Jolida 502B upgrading to Accuphase E206

I have a dilemma.

I have a Jolida 502B and someone wants to buy it and someone else is selling a Accuphase E206.

Should I let the Jolida go and take the Accuphase?

The Jolida sound is okay for me but all of my friends adviced me to upgrade to the Accuphase.

Problem I never heard an Accuphase and I am too timid to audition the Accuphase.

Audiogon folks please guide me on this.
rattosecond
Lush is good attraction to me.

I enjoy warm and relaxing sound

My speakers is Focus Audio 68SE 8ohms, 85sensitivity. Do you think it can be driven my the Accuphase?
Hi Rattosecond

I took another look at the Accuphase E206 and saw they kept a pretty cool feature from the E202. There is a switch in the back that allows you to use the E206 as is like an integrated or just as an amplifier only. I find that to be pretty handy. Also is the E206 the black or gold colored one? The reason I ask is that the gold colored one looks more prestigous and has a bit of a higher selling price than the black finished one when I looked on the net.

As for the Focus Audio speakers. I think the E206 will be able to push them just fine depending on the size of your room, loudness and where you sit. I put the E202 on a pair of Ohm Walsh 2s that I believe are 4 Ohm nominal with about 86 sensitivity and the E202 handled them with great ease. The room I had them in was a rectangular room that had 8ft high ceilings and I was over 12 ft away from them and the music was loud and clear.

Also I think Mechans is spot on. Jolida 502Bs do pop up from time to time so if you don't like the Accuphase you can pick one up quite easily. There are times when Accuphase gear is listed on A'gon and it disappears really fast.

Here is a PDF about the E206.

http://www.accuphase.com/cat/e-206en.pdf
Thanks Jedinite.

Unfortunately the guy selling the E206 is uncontactable.

Hence to cure the itch I just ugpraded the Jolida with new Obbligato and Mundorf caps and Kiwami resistors, replaced some parts with silver wires and a audiophile-grade fuse.

The 502B breadth a new life and here to stay.

I am still looking for an Accuphase but till the time come I am happy with this lovable Jolida amp.
Whew...my insecurities rear their little heads with the threat of losing a Jolida owner...bullet dodged!
Wow Rattosecond. That is a lot of mods to your Jolida 502B. Where did you get the idea to use such nice parts? Did you do the work yourself?