Job Integrated Amp.

Became available a few days ago. Placed my order immediately upon receiving an email from a an employee there. Now I anxiously await.
djverne
Best kept secret...I have the Job 225 and the Pre2 after searching high and low for an amp that suit my criteria. 
I've been off Audiogon for so many years that I had to create a new account (DIY burnout).
I did so today almost entirely just to express my total satisfaction with the JOB INTegrated in this simple and "relatively" affordable setup.

JOB INTegrated (mfg. 2017) w/sweetcord
older IPAD w/Tidal app using digital out
JBL Studio 580s (every once in a while they show up 1/2 off from JBL)
DH Labs Silver Sonic (bi-wired) (ebay)
Audio Technica AT-LP5 with AT7v cartridge

I was turned on to better audio back in the early 90's when I heard a massive Goldmund  system I could never afford, spent years trading out tube and solid state gear, field coil speakers, multi-way horns etc. trying to replicate my memory of that first experience.

It's saying a lot to say that I am totally satisfied now with this simple setup.
... LUV MY JOB! Have it now for over 1-1/2 years - it replaced a BAT and a BRYSTON... obviously: the speakers you listen thru have a major affect on the sound you hear, and that is many times the disappointment - you just don't get the sound you hope for/want. I have Gershman Acoustics Avant Garde RX-20s from the late 90s and they "SING" with the JOB: Ample bass, clean vocals, crashing cymbals... I use a home-made 12g Solid Copper core wire, twisted, and bi-wired, and I no longer search for newer equipment - my efforts now in deciding on Music to experience.
... I keep finding ways/things to coax the sweet sound out of my 2016 JOB INT, purchased new on a wing and a prayer - ANSWERED! Hooked up to a 20 year old, purchased used, CD player ( Marantz SA-8001, playing sometimes with vintage Harmonic Technologies Pro-Silway MK III interconnects and its own DAC, and sometimes with the DAC in the INT via Optical Cable), and my 20+ year old speakers (purchased used and reconditioned by the manufacturer, Gershman ) Avant Garde RX 20s, running bi-wire with 12g solid core homemade bare wire speaker cables - I swap around the PS Audio xStream Statement SC Power Cord into the INT, and the newest piece, The Sweet Cord from JOB, into the CD Player. Almost anything I add or juggle into/onto it makes a difference - I could not be happier.
I am truly surprised there is not more interest in the amazing piece of reasonably priced audio deliverance (maybe in Europe, India or Japan?).
They've stopped making the JOB Int. 

Dear Customers and Followers, we have made the difficult decision to stop the production activity of JOB Electronics after we have finished to deliver our last batches this month. Faced with competition, volume and pricing issues we have made the choice to concentrate on other activities. We will continue to guarantee the repair side of the business. So for all of you who own a JOB 225, a JOB INT or a JOB Pre2 we will still be here to answer your questions and help you with your technical issues. On the practical side of things the website will probably be unreachable by end of the month but you will still be able to communicate with us through the Facebook page which will remain opened. Do not hesitate to contact us on the page or at the usual address: [email protected]. Thank you for your trust and enthusiasm over these years particularly since we have relaunched the JOB 225 dual power in 2013. We will still be around so let’s keep in touch. Thanks again. The JOB TEAM
If you want one, you'd better hurry.

All the best,

Nonoise