Jazz like this? Suggestions

I've been listening to "The Gotland Sessions" by the Magnus Ringblom Quartet for a good while now, and absolutely adore it. However, I have tried unsuccessfully to search for Jazz in a similar vein, having exhausted his catalogue on Qobuz

I'm no expert on Jazz, but enjoy the mellow, dreamy jazz served up by Magnus and co; could someone with more Jazz knowledge point me in the right direction?

I stream exclusively from Qobuz

Thanks guys 👍🙂

128x128painter24

PUG!!  I have a pug…Emma 9 years old

Chet is super cool and laid back…great recording.

Chet Baker

(Keepnews Collection)

Riverside label

MRQ is kinda like soundtrack music…for like a melodrama.  You need to dig deeper till your mind becomes one with the multiverse!  Eventually you must confront your inner 60’s jazz club hipster avatar and listen to John Coltrane live at the Village Vanguard.  I believe in you!

@painter24 Thank you! Wow I love this. New music to listen to!

Goes right back to the thread I started on new music:

Why do we stop listening to new music?

And I'm going to track down some of the other suggestions from this thread.

Happy listening...

too much improvisation makes a performer unable to maintain a high standard? BS like that can only be said by a non-performer, a non-musician the jazz style you prefer can be heard worldwide in any elevator.  Improvisation is the heart and soul of jazz music it’s effect on a musician is to increase the performer’s standards increase the performers skill. I mean it’s CREATION I and my entire family are musicians please stick with your OP  Nothing wrong with that it’s your opinion I read this hoping a post would pop up that took it back to audio like the audiogon readers like to see, learn from, raise their standards, and enjoy Conversations as to what they know about because they have experienced it Like this My younger brother is player and professor of jazz studies The first time he heard my Maggies, I’ll just say when he went home he found a dealer and bought a pair of his own after all it was Ella.