Jazz like this? Suggestions

I've been listening to "The Gotland Sessions" by the Magnus Ringblom Quartet for a good while now, and absolutely adore it. However, I have tried unsuccessfully to search for Jazz in a similar vein, having exhausted his catalogue on Qobuz

I'm no expert on Jazz, but enjoy the mellow, dreamy jazz served up by Magnus and co; could someone with more Jazz knowledge point me in the right direction?

I stream exclusively from Qobuz

Thanks guys 👍🙂

128x128painter24

"Piano Jazz" Stockholm Jazz Quartet 

"Sunday At The Village Vanguard" Bill Evans Trio

"The Trip" Art Pepper

"Chet (Keepnews Collection)" Chet Baker

https://open.qobuz.com/playlist/8893054

There are many such music especially from Quboz/Tidal/Spotify play list.
Try Oscar Peterson some albums really sound like what u like, Paul Desmond and many more.

I’m not familiar with Magnus Ringbloom, however just listened to a little of the Gotland Sessions. As I understand it, you’re looking for a subset of jazz characterized as Cool Jazz. This was a late 40’s to mid 50’s style. 

Miles Davis Album Kind of Blue typifies this genre. Someone above also stated Chet Baker’s album Chet. This is another good example. More importantly to get beyond the narrow band of jazz music classified as Cool, you can look for musicians or groups who play Ballads. These are down tempo by nature, so have more if the relaxed approach typical in Cool. 

Hope you find this helpful. Enjoy your jazz journey!

Exactly the reason I dropped Qobuz. This is a primary function of streaming (for me) and I find Spotify the best platform for doing such a search. Search for Magnus Ringblom and then select Magnus Ringblom Radio. An endless playlist of his work along with countless others of similar style and instrumentation. If their SQ isn’t to your liking, write them down and go fiddle with Qobuz to seek each artist. 

Hi,

I would recommend the following:

Tingvall Trio - All albums but I love Vägen

Emil Brandqvist Trio - Falling  Crystals and Layers of life.

Passport - Ataraxia

i hope you enjoy them

gary