It is balanced or not?

Hello everyone, I am new to this page, I thank the Audiogon team for allowing me to be here with you, I have a question: I have the preamp and DAC: "Emotiva Differential Reference XDA-1" it has the following digital inputs: "S/PDIF (optical and coaxial) and AES/EBU (XLR)", the XDA-1 has balanced outputs for an speakers amplifier, inside it has the amplifier: "Texas Instruments Burr Brown OPA2134" and I want to know if it really works balanced; the XDA-1 has the DAC: "Analog Devices AD1955" inside. thanks
joser9616
I read that from Burr Brown OPA2134 in its specs. but I did not understand very well, so I was in doubt that if that could mean if it was balanced, thank you very much for getting me out of doubt.
Op amps are not balanced when a single op amp is used.

They can be used to output a balanced signal by either outputting to a transformer os using two opamp sections.

joser9616,  you're welcome.  OPA2134 has also high current drive ability making it a good choice for an output amp (combined function of I/V converter and output driver). 
erik_squires the Emotiva Differential Reference DAC XDA-1 have two of the OPA2134PA