Isolation Transformer OR Power conditioner

HI
I have a pair of tube monoblocks that i'm plugging into a power bar for now (limited outlets) but looking to upgrade my power situation

Dedicated lines is not an option at this time
My digital is currently being plugged into a balanced conditioner

I need your help in determining what's best for my setup
Mainly my Tube monoblocks
musicfile
140 watts

Gordus are you leaning towards this PS Audio unit as well
Does it throw a lot of heat
I don't trust PS Audio nor any manufacturer that does not publish noise reduction specs. That's something very measurable.

I have used DeZorel from Yugoslavia and they make KILLER power filters with guaranteed specs & tolerances. Their downloads section has good info:

http://www.dezorel.co.yu/

Spec's on a component aren't worth much unless the spec's themselves offer quite a bit of info as to how they were derived and what the test conditions / parameters were. With that in mind, i remember Psychic forwarding me a link to Dezorel's website. If i remember correctly, these were toroidal based units and inferior to a good quality isolation transformer by some 35 - 55 dB's or so. Since a difference of 10 dB's is equivalent to one tenth the noise floor, and we are talking about 3x - 5x that amount of potential noise attenuation, we are talking about a pretty huge difference here.

Obviously, not everyone wants to go through the hassle of hooking up an Iso the right way, so the Dezorel might work better in such a situation. It is probably far more of a plug & play device than a good sized iso.

Other than that, you need to provide more info on the devices that you intend to hook up to whatever it is you end up buying. I would also recommend checking the archives, as this is a rather common subject that has been covered many times with some very diverse opinions being expressed. Sean
>
I have written far too much on forums and emails about iso's that have fallen on deaf ears (or blind eyes) to repeat myself.