is this the greatest live band of all time?

l know everybody has there own opinion however you be the judge?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyEbr6HvWy0
guitarsam
Post removed 
Post removed 
Exile on Main Street Stones Tour June 1972 Los Angeles
Midnight Oil Blue Sky Mining Tour June 1990 Irvine CA
The Who December 1971 Long Beach CA
Springsteen Oct 2007 Madison Square Garden The Magic album tour
U2 Joshua Tree Tour Los Angeles April 1987
I didn’t attend, but one of the greatest Live albums/recordings is Rock n Roll Animal by Lou Reed...the 6 minute intro then directly into Sweet Jane is sublime.
Sam here again and the reason i bring up live performances is the fact that a recording of a live performance does not effect you like the actual live performance does and what if you used frequencies coming from the speakers to harmonize the music with the audience brains creating an experience where everyones brains including the band would align to the same single frequency creating a supernatural connection that would forever change the lives of those in attendence.
I saw Joe Cocker three times spanning the late 70’s to the early 80’s, and to to say he was inconsistent is a wild understatement. One absolute dud, one OK performance and one which ranks up there with anything I have ever witnessed.

Everything meshed together in a perfect synchronicity which left me with tears streaming down my cheeks.

In retrospect, I think his alcohol and pharmaceutical consumption played a major part in the standards of his performances during this period.