Is Morrow Audio gone?

I'm seeing a lot of Morrow Audio cables flooding the used market lately, even from The Cable Company (at really cheap prices). That makes me wonder if they've gone out of business? Or are they simply upgrading all their lines and putting everything current on clearance?
drowe

Showing 3 responses by riley804

That makes me wonder if they've gone out of business? Or are they simply upgrading all their lines and putting everything current on clearance

maybe one should do a little research before assuming that the company is going out of business.

@desktopguy

I almost wish they were gone. At least once a week I get an Audiogon ad for Morrow cables, which is annoying.

at the bottom of the email that you get from Morrow Audio there is a unsubscribe.....click that and you wont get any more emails.
@drowe  

you did assume as why else would you think he was going out of business because you see his cables being sold?

obviously you didn’t look into things first before starting this thread, which is obvious.

love how you say thanks for the invaluable input but you were the one that started a useless thread and if you would have looked up morrow audio on here and his feedback , you would see he has recent feedback or could have gone to his site and seen this as well.    but you didn’t did you.