Integrated amp recommendation for B&W 805 D3 (Peachtree, Parasound, Hegel, Schiit?)

Hi, I just bought a pair of used B&W 805 D3 with the stand. I want to upgrade from my current Peachtree audio Decco 65, which sounds fine, but I am sure the B&W deserve better. I would like to spend around $2K for the amplification. I am OK buying used or refurbished. After reading a lot of reviews, I am considering another integrated amp, like the Peachtree Nova150 ($1800) or Nova 300 ($2500), Parasound Halo Integrated ($2500), Hegel H80 ($2000). Another possibility would be the Schiit Audio Ragnarok ($1700) and a separated DAC maybe the Schiit Audio Gungnir.

Any recommendation?
stelo

Showing 3 responses by david_ten

All are good options. Perhaps one of the dedicated Bowers & Wilkins forum threads would also be a good place to ask the question. Pairing and synergy with your speakers is important and they will have more experience with your specific speakers, etc.
Follow your ears. All good choices. 

I'd pay attention to what is ahead of the integrated tube amps you are demoing...this may help focus your DAC choice.