Integrated amp for Sonus Faber olympica nova 1

Just got a pair of Sonus Faber olympica nova 1, I have a pass labs int60 amp but WAF is very low. I am looking for an integrated amp with similar sound as the pass but with high WAF.

Any suggestions.

sasbyte

How about the Gato Audio integrated amp, Danish design that would blend well with modern European interior design aesthetics.  Steve Gutenberg the Audiophilliac has a video review of this amp.

Sharing your wife's aesthetic preferences in more detail will help. Her appreciation for Sonus Faber is a start. 

Riviera Audio Labs is well reviewed. It has a softer aesthetic and color palette.

An Italian amplifier - speaker pairing. : )

Riviera Audio Labs Levante Integrated

How about the Musical Fidelity M6Si integrated amplifier?  It sounds great and your wife should like its simple classic design.  

“Internally, the M6si is configured as 2 independent mono-bloc power amps with a separate pre amp. It is, in fact, a pre amp with 2 monobloc power amps that just happen to share the same casework.  The M6si has 220wpc. It has very low distortion, outstanding noise ratio and extremely flat frequency response. Its inputs are phono (MM/MC), 4 line level, 1 balanced XLR and 1 USB ‘B’ up to 24bit 96kHz asynchronous.  The M6Si combination of high power, high current and extraordinary stability means that it can drive any loudspeaker with ease”.  

I own this amp and like it very much. 

Musical Fidelity M6Si amp