Integrated amp for Magnepan 1.6QR?

Anybody has suggestions? Thanks for all replies.
kitty
Kitty, listening to my 1.6's would suggest that Plinius' & Classe's integrated amps in the 100-150 watt per channel range would be a good match. The reviews I've read would suggest they'd synergistically work with these speaker's strengths.
kitty: you don't say what your budget might be (or whether you suffer from hairballs). anyway, accuphase makes several integrated's that are first-rate. my older son owns an e-211. perhaps the most beautiful and musical of the integrated's i've seen/listened to recently is made by pathos; can't remember the model #. both of these should work well with maggies. good hunting. -kelly
Thanks for all the helps, I have Musical Fidelity A300 pushing the maggies but the bass seems thin so maybe I should go pre/pro? Bryston B4-ST Ok? Or other suggestions?
I have been driving my maggie 2.7's for three years with a Classe CAP-100 Integrated. It has been an absolutely wonderful match for the maggies producing shimmering highs, smooth midrange, and a strong bottom. control of the bass is a plus, and from what I've read, a necessity for maggies, but with the Classe I kept wondering what people were talking about... I get plenty of bass. [I listen to mostly acoustic Jazz, but also Electric Blues & Rock, Classical, and I Love well done Female Vocals (I've seen people tear up listening to Jewel on my system)]. Bryston is often sold with maggies, but Bryston's only integrated is only 60 watts a side, and may be a little lean for your 1.6's. The Bryston 4B-St you ask about in another thread is not an integrated, but a 240 watt power amp. I actually have a 4B in my system now and am comparing it with the Classe to see which way I want to go as I will be upgrading to separates; either Bryston or Classe. (so the shameless plug is: my CAP 100 is available, but not yet listed, E-mail me if you are interested) Classe entered the Integrated market with the CAP 100 in 1997 (it recieved a Stereophile "Class A" rated 4/98) Classe fancies their competition to be Krell. Krell's integrated (too dry for maggies in my opinion) was 150 watts, so after a couple of years Classe upped the power of the CAP-100 to 150 watts and called it the CAP-150. They then introduced the CAP-80 as their 100 watt piece. Robert Harley, Author of: The Complete Guide to High End Sound, former reviewer for Stereophile and others, former editor of FI magazine, and currently with The Absolute Sound consistently recommends the CAP-80 with the 1.6's. So: the experts and I agree.... Classe Electronics compliment maggies very well. Classe has a range of Integrated Amps in the power range that will bring the maggies to life, and make them sing. And.... I have one if you are interested.... but I'm not selling my maggies.