Install A Dedicated AC Line at home

Hello

I'm in San Francisco East bay north Berkley area, looking for someone who has experience to Install A Dedicated AC Line for my home, any recommendation will be appreciated! 

Best Regards

Zee   

zensview

Showing 2 responses by 1971gto455ho

Would seem you need an electrician and a game plan. A simple question is can I get Dedicated 10 or 12 gauge wires from my fuse panel to my listening room. at this point it does not matter what you’re doing with it, you just want dedicated line information and possibilities. How many outlets you need depends on your equipment now or in the future. You do not have to listen to what crap others have and or why. No one online knows the electrical layout in your house, suggestions on what to buy… speculation, confusing, and a waste of time.

Cheers

@jea48 

An absolute perfect audio approach I wholly agree. That is of course the house being a new build under construction. Could be an incredibly costly endeavour depending on present electrical service. One might have to deal with noise etc. after the fact, panel reconfiguring and many a PS audio industry out there ready to help.In many cases those are the only options. I’m very fortunate in that I have a small quiet panel 10 feet from my equipment, my installation was DIY overseen by an electrical engineer and a seasoned Audio Technician, there is no Measurable audible noise ! Perhaps I was a little cut and dried with my recommendations, requesting a whole lot of detail would’ve been a better way to go.

Cheers