Innuos Zenith

New to Audiogon.  Any users have experience with Innuos products?  Heard it at Axpona.  Was very impressive.  Considering upgrading from my computer to a dedicated music server/streamer.  Any feedback on the different models, quality, sound, ease of use, etc.... is appreciated.  My system includes a pair of B&W 803D speakers, McIntosh MC452 amplifier, McIntosh MC C47 pre-amp.
aj72
Uber we sell the vault the innsous is better we also sell Lumin, Aurrender, Naim, and Baetis.

If you have a specific question PM us.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Audiotroy
Will pm you for sure.
I did see it only has one option for output which is usb. 
Have to say that the radio part isn't not plug & play. that has been a disapointment IMO.

@mtraesbo not sure what you mean by "the radio part isn't not plug & play".  Can you please explain that?

@audiotroy When you say "There are a few tweeks which will dramatically improve a Zennith".  I have a Zenith SE which comes with custom isolation feet.  Other than an aftermarket power cord and a high quality USB cable... what tweeks are you talking about?
Ron there are better feet than the stock feet, and we are talking about an aftermarket power cord as well as a high quality usb cable, we actually have the best USB cable on the market and it is not from a traditional cable company and we do recommend a high end ethernet cable as well. 

So we have a series of products we recommend that gives the best sound of the Zennith. 

You were correct about everything, the Wireworld Ethernet cables did make a noticable improvement as well.

For all of these reasons we said to PM us there is a lot to go over.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ