Infinity Renaissance 90 or JBL 4425 ?

Infinity Renaissance 90 or JBL 4425 ?
I know those are two different beasts, the other with ribbon drivers and the other with horn drivers.
Just curious which most people like better.
rademaker
thx for your answers so far, but I'd like to hear answers from people who really did compare those two different speakers
I am also happy with my Renaissance 90, I get an incredible holografic soundstage (the ribbons). But be aware that you need a lot of juice to make them play properly. My choice was Jeff Rowlands monos 501 & PC-1 (500W on 8 ohms / 1000 W on 4 ohms).
Good luck
Howdy. I see you're still kicking around the Ren 90 speakers. I own a pair run with Krell equipment. To tell you the truth, some other speaker better really be something special to make me want to switch. They are really good speakers. I have thought about perhaps listening to the Egglestons Andra II just for the heck of it for comparison. But since there is no dealer in Calif (according to the factory) I havn't had a chance and may never be able to. But I tell you what, I could buy a dozen sets of Ren 90's for a new pair of (maybe) better speakers. Plus they take up a very small footprint & the Mrs. loves them as much as I do. From the super highs to the lowest lows they are very clean sounding. You hear what is pumped into them. I have never heard the JBL's.
Good luck with your search.
-ohn