Infinity Primus P363 TAS review

Wow REG claims these speakers are "In many fundamental ways they are in the top echelon of anything out there."....These sell for $199! He says they aren't just good for the money but good period. Anyone heard these things?
wildoats

Showing 1 response by rlwainwright

I have to give Infinity credit for producing a series of speakers that would satisfy probably 90% of the potential buyers out there. And for doing so at remarkably affordable price points. I have an all-Gallo Reference surround sound system comprised of speakers totaling about $8,000 and not many HT buyers are willing to drop that kind of money for their entire system, let alone just for the speakers.

While I doubt that the Infinitys could best the Gallos, I reckon I could easily recommend them for that 90% of the population who will not spend serious money on speakers.

I also think it would more than a little interesting to see the results of a shootout between these Infinitys and the much-lauded Andrew Jones designed Pioneer speakers which I believe are at a similar price point...

-RW-