Importance of power cable for Turntable?

Just purchased a Gryphon Diablo 300 integrated with the optional phono stage and DAC module.  I purchased AudioQuest Hurricanes for both the amp and my digital source.  How important would it be to do the same for a high end turntable (which I don’t have just yet)?  Would an AudioQuest Hurricane Source be a good choice for a high end turntable as well? Or is it even needed?  I do notice subtle improvements with my amp and digital source.

Thanks
nyev
bdp, You wrote, "@nyev, remember, the difference heard between two power cords (or any other component) is highly dependent on the resolving power and transparency of the entire system."

This is a paradoxical statement.  It is true in one way but it also leads to an "Emporer's new clothes" way of thinking.  Because the logical endpoint is that if you cannot hear a difference, then your system is lacking in resolution relative to the system owned by someone who can. That's the thought process that leads to $150 fuses.  One of the dilemmas of this hobby.
a musical reproduction system transparent enough to let the best recordings reach their full potential, yet not so ruthlessly revealing as to make lower sound quality recordings be unlistenable!

Actually my experience is that a transparent system will bring out the best in any recording, no matter how flawed. I want to hear what the artists were doing, warts and all, I can listen through recording errors and would much rather it was given me straight than sugar coated. Certainly in my current setup I've yet to find a disc "unlistenable" and am enjoying lots of things I'd previously written off

As to the Sopranino -- while it added extra clarity, air and space there was certainly some discontinuity between it and the Be tweeter on the Q3 and in the room interaction I found the need to tone things down -- since then I've gone to more transparent settings on the SR gear (silvers vs golds) and no longer feel there's any high end discontinuity -- but it's certainly still on the "hyper detailed" end of the spectrum, kind of what I like I think
A hearty +1 to @folkfreak 's statement, copied below:

Actually my experience is that a transparent system will bring out the best in any recording, no matter how flawed. I want to hear what the artists were doing, warts and all, I can listen through recording errors and would much rather it was given me straight than sugar coated. Certainly in my current setup I've yet to find a disc "unlistenable" and am enjoying lots of things I'd previously written off

@folkfreak, I was speaking specifically about the reproduction of the very highest frequencies, where a super tweeter usually operates, where bad recordings are their worst, and our ears most sensitive to any nastiness. At frequencies below that, I don't think any degree of transparency is excessive! I do require high frequency reproduction capable of doing justice to the "sizzle" cymbals (those fitted with rivets) in my music collection. One of my favorite drum sounds, a sizzle cymbal has been in my kit setup for many years.
Good point @lewm. It is not a symmetrical situation; if a difference between two competing components---in this instance power cords---is heard, the system is then ipso facto transparent enough to reveal that difference. On the other hand, if a difference in NOT heard, that does not necessarily prove a lack of transparency, for, as you imply, there may in actuality be no difference to be heard.