If you love big electrostatic panels, but have a small acoustic space-a speaker for you!

My review on the Shinjitsu Audio Carbon Diasho speaker just went up on the Stereo Times website. As stated in the title of this thread, if you have always loved the sound of big electrostatic panels, but your listening space is small, this speaker will deliver that sonic perspective even though it’s quite minute in size. Beautifully built with an ESS Laboratories AMT and a horn loaded bass driver it does extremely well with both low wattage tube amps, think SET designs, along with sounding excellent with higher powered Solid State amplifiers.

Take a look at the review for all the details and you might be interested in auditioning this speaker with the comfort that you get a 30 day return policy if is not to your personal taste.
teajay

Showing 2 responses by tomic601

Cool :-) I have a bit of experience with the AMT, it can sound very nice !!! Good on you for creating something new !
@shinjitsuaudio congrats!!! What is the origin of the firm name ? My Sensei used a variant of that as firm name as well...